- A savory pastry with the saltiness of feta cheese blended with the earthy taste of spinach complemented with herbs and spices
The way to say it
- Philo pastry, spinach, feta cheese, herbs and spices,
- Contains: eggs, flour and milk
- Spanakipita is easy going, you can have it as an appetizer just by itself or as meal
- Can be served with a side of plain yogurt or with Greek Salad for dinner
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake from frozen for 43 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Take out of the oven and serve with salad, yogurt or tzatziki